Thursday 5 September 2013

H&M Wintersky

With silvery multichromes being hot stuff this Autumn (I'm thinking Essie's For the Twill of it and OPI's Peace Love and OPI in particular), I had to give this one a try, it was just £2.99 from H&M.



It has a pale silver base with lime and pink soft duochrome flashes. This is three coats with a coat of Seche.
 
 
 
 There are silver sparkles in there too.



Maybe notsohotso against my pasty white skin, but I wore it again recently with a bit of a summer glow going on and it looked a whole lot more flattering.

I think H&M polishes are overlooked on the whole, they have some amazing glass flecked and shimmer polishes, and the odd pretty glitter here and there too.  Naturally I didn't leave the shop with just the one (addicts, do we ever ?) when I bought Wintersky so I have a few more to share another time.

Anybody have For the Twill of it or Peace Love & OPI to let me know how this one compares?

2 comments:

  1. I like this polishes in the bottle, but they always look washed out on me! Look gorgeous on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks prettypolishes, once my summer glow fades I think I'll be giving this one a swerve until next year! x

    ReplyDelete